E Komo Mai!



Learning Disabilities Association of Hawai`i (LDAH) is a non-profit organization founded in 1968 by parents of children with disabilities.

Our Mission

To enhance educational, work and life opportunities for children and youth with or at risk of disabilities by empowering them and their families through screening, identification, information, training and mentoring, and by public outreach and advocacy. Read more




Latest News!

A letter from the President of the Board of Directors. Click Here

Learn about National Bullying Prevention Month. Click Here

Hands Across the Pacific Summer 2017 Newsletter. Click Here

Access our latest April 2017 Newsletter! Click Here

Check out some current resourceful Events that may benefit you. Click here

Board of Education selects next Superintendent. To read more Click here

Check out the latest Kukui Center Newsletter! Click Here


Tell us how we are doing!

Our Strategic Planning Meeting is just around the corner and we would love feedback on how we can improve our services to you and your community.   If you don’t mind, please take a moment to tell us how we’re doing and what you would like for us to improve on.

For Parents/Family Members Click here

For Community Stakeholders/Partners Click here